BIPC Devon ran a programme of events on Diversity in Business, throughout the month of February 2022 in collaboration with Diversity Business Incubator.
We hosted some fantastic speakers on the following topics: (click below to expand and read more)
To access the recordings please go to: https://bipc.librariesunlimited.org.uk/courses/
More than ever, it is important that businesses appreciate the value of diversity and are inclusive in their approach to running a business, so that they can contribute towards building a more equal society.
Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date with our upcoming events.
The two sessions on neurodiversity are:
- Maximise your Business Potential: Harness the Powers of Neurodiversity.
- How do we make the best of people at work? An Employer’s Guide to Supporting Neurodiversity in the Workplace.
This session will cover:
- Building an LGBTQ+ Inclusive Business; delivered by Max & Maya Price (Founders of Proud2Be, a grassroots user-led social enterprise based in Devon).
A presentation and Q&A – exploring issues faced and barriers for LGBTQ+ people and practical ways to make your business, practice and/or physical space more LGBTQ+ inclusive.
- Culture, Gender & Values as a Black Woman in Business
- Room at the Table – a conversation on the importance of representation in the economy of each city
- Diversity in Fintech – An interview with Jones Oviawe, founder of My money story
- The Power of Networking
- Challenge Your Assumptions
- Inclusive Communication Please?