Introducing: Bedroom to Business, 10 Weeks of Free Support for Entrepreneurs
You’ve discovered something you love to do, and it has the potential to support you financially. But what is your next move? How can you take your passion from bedroom (or kitchen) into a business?
Follow our free 10-week course “Bedroom to Business”, launching on 8th September & designed to help you make sense of the entrepreneurial journey ahead
Clare Palmer, your facilitator and guide on this journey, has built this fantastic course using her experience from running her own award-winning small business; Clarity Coaching.
Clare hosts a core webinar each week on a Thursday. Clare's sessions will be complemented by guest webinars each week, led by other small business experts.
If you can't make the weekly sessions or miss one, don't worry! All sessions can be watched via our website in your own time. Simply go to the Courses section of this website and sign in.
Is this for me?
Simply put, Yes! If you’re running a small business, you are self-employed or even just at the ideas stage, then this course is for you!
This course has been designed so that the only thing you need to attend, is the willingness to learn how to start a successful business.
The principles are easy to follow, regardless of your experience and we encourage you to ask questions at the end of every session.
Step by step, week by week, we’ll cover the key business skills you’ll need to launch a successful small business. At the end of the course, you’ll have all the tools you need to move your business forward.
Register for Bedroom to Business
You’ll receive an email with details on how to sign up to each session.
The course will be divided into ten parts:
- Deep-Rooted: WHY? – Exploring Your Motivations to Start a Business
- The Goal Achiever – Setting your Business Goals
- Plan, Do, Check, Act – Is your Business Ready to Go?
- What’s your Worth – Knowing How to Set Your Prices
- Building Your Business Plan – Creating Strong Foundations
- The Untold Power of Doing Great Research – Why is Research Important?
- Key Business Relationships That Help you to Succeed
- Making Habits that Work – Set Yourself Up for Success
- Selling – The Customer Journey
- Using Feedback to Fly Forward in Your Business
Watch on Catch-Up
All live workshops and webinars were recorded and made available on our website so that you can watch (or re-watch) content in your own time.
To view this exclusive content:
(Membership is free of charge)
- Sign in and watch Bedroom to Business Course content
- Leave your feedback after you have watched each session