Do you run a business you'd like to grow?
If you’d like to take your business to the next level, attract and retain more customers, expand your reach or even hire more staff, our free Business to Boardroom course will help get you there. With one, 1hr workshop every Wednesday from October 12th 2022- 6th Dec 2022. Sales Expert James White breaks down all the advanced techniques you need to do just that.
James White of the Small Business Sales Academy has created this bespoke course to help take Devon’s small, independent businesses to the next level.
This course has now ended but you can still access it on Catch-Up!
- Build Your Brand: Developing a stand-out brand and reputation within your marketplace
- Increase Efficiency: How you can build the right processes and structures that allow you to deliver consistently to meet new customer demands
- Innovate: How to evolve your product and service offering to take advantage of market trends and demands, staying ahead of the market before it beats you
- Crack the Contracts: Learn how to build watertight contracts that will protect the business and leave room for growth
- People Power: Putting in place the frameworks and processes in place to get the best people to join your company
- Laws of Attraction: How to ensure you build on existing customer relationships to develop a tribe of customers who’ll act as your salesforce
- And more!
Catch-Up (Never Miss a Thing)
All live workshops and webinars are recorded and will be made available on our website so that you can watch (or re-watch) content in your own time.
To view this exclusive content:
(Membership is free of charge)
- Sign in and watch Bedroom to Business Course content,
- Leave your feedback after you have watched each session
10 Weeks to Build Your Business Skills
About James White
James White is the Small Business Sales Expert. He is a keynote speaker, author, trainer and mentor for sales professionals and ambitious small business owners and their sales teams.
With over 25 years of sales and marketing experience including 16 in running his own businesses, James White knows what it takes achieve business success.
James is the founder of James White Sales Success and the Sales Success Academy. He co-authored Amazon’s Bestseller, Sales Genius 1. He is the Sales Mentor for Shifts to Success, South West Business Expo and a number of other groups, whilst managing equity investments in a number of small businesses.
James had a successful career as a Sales and Marketing Director for large international computer networking firms such as 3Com and delivered results and relationships which gave him a six-figure salary and multi-million-pound budget responsibility before the age of 30.
A major life event and the disillusion of corporate life prompted James to embark on his own journey as a small business owner in 2005. James set out to build and then grow an online, subscription based software business without major capital investment and without huge sales and marketing resources. James built this business to sales of just under £1m of recurring revenue before deciding to focus on his passion of sales training and mentoring.
Simply put, there is a right way and a wrong way to approach selling. Through the building and growing of his own small businesses, James’ has adapted 20 years of his own sales mistakes and successes and developed a practical method that sales professionals and small business owners can use to achieve a consistent, secure and stable income in their business.
James also delivers bespoke sales content at business events or as part of his training programs and Academy. James has reached thousands of people, delivering his insights and unique methodology via his YouTube Channel @jameswhitesales.
James has helped over 120 businesses in the last 12 months alone. He works directly with a range of clients over several industries, helping them to build their sales structures, skills, and knowledge to grow and scale their companies. With sales experience in both the corporate and small business, business and consumer environments, James has all the knowledge and insight to help business owners and sales professionals who feel they are doing well but could be doing even better.